Today we brought up the steps to Cancel Order on eBay. After reading this article you will know about the cancellation of the order and the time period of refund of prepaid orders.
Ebay is the very big marketplace where you can buy electronics, accessories, gadgets, clothing, fashion articles, home & living and much more. You can get your desired item at your doorstep from eBay. There is a number of sellers that are engaged with eBay which creates variety in the single type of product and also customers can get the best price. There is a number of brands like LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Xiaomi, Dell, HP, Onida, Mitsubishi etc. which gives you wide range of products to make choice. Today we are going to explain the steps to Cancel Order on eBay. Below, we are giving complete steps which will help you to make your order cancel. You can cancel your placed order by emailing request message to seller. If your order is not shipped and the seller will cancel it immediately, otherwise customer has no need to receive the item. The order will be cancelled automatically and the amount paid will be refunded to your bank account.
Download GBwhatsapp and send a WhatsApp message to 600 people!
Here are the steps Cancel Order on Ebay:
- First of all, visit ebay marketplace and sign in (where you have placed your order and you want to cancel it).
- Click on ‘My Paisapay’ as shown in the picture and click on bought with paisapay.
- Now see the seller id > contact > write your email to cancel the order.
- Your order will be cancelled by the seller if it is not shipped.
Things to remember while cancelling the order:
- You must write in an email about cancellation clearly and give the valid reason for cancellation.
- Customers need to wait 14 days for the refund if their order is prepaid.
- If the order is not cancelled and shipped through courier service, the customer should refuse to receive the item. Then the order will be cancelled automatically.
Some exciting eBay offer are below:
About the eBay marketplace:
eBay, an online bid (auction) place and the online shopping store in which consumer and businesses buy as well as sell a wide variety of goods and services worldwide. eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995 and it got a great success. The revolution of online buying and selling in India was brought up by eBay.
Ebay is the very big marketplace where you can buy the wide range of items. eBay covers mobiles, gadgets, daily use products, healthcare, sports, fashion stationery etc. at the best prices. Also, you can use wallet while payment on placing an order like Paytm, mobikwik, freecharge etc. This biggest feature of eBay is to register as a seller without any hassle. You can sell your products by posting picture and details about it.
Stay tuned for more updates, hacks & tricks, deals etc. !